Our programmes typically last 18-to-36 months in?length and in some cases offer a rotation through different areas of our
You’ll get the opportunity to build technological?understanding and specific career skills, and lay a firm foundation for the
rest of your career.
All this hands-on experience will be backed up by a?full programme of structured learning, support from mentors ongoing feedback?and development.
在线观看的资源视频BP Trinidad & Tobago offers?graduate opportunities in our Upstream business opening up a world of opportunities to work on different projects alongside different teams.
Rewards and benefits
- A highly competitive salary.
- A flexible benefits package.
- Access to our share plan.
- Pension plan.
- Private medical insurance and health screening.
- Paid vacation and public holidays.
- Charitable donations to encourage fundraising and volunteering.
- To apply for any of our graduate programmes you will need a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Have no more than three years’ work experience.
- Be a Trinidad & Tobago citizen, CARICOM National or have resident status.